Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Last Post



UPDATE - Nailsea & Backwell Daily Photo is alive and kicking, smaller I grant you but hey!

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks for all the messages.


It's been a hectic few months and I am afraid TDPhoto can be no more! Due to circumstances beyond my control I have moved and no longer live in Taunton.

I had pretty much decided that my new home was not interesting to support a DPB, but I realised over the last day or two that thinking that was a cop-out.

So, now I am hoping a Tauntonian wants to take over the duties here, drop me a line please!

As for the new home, well I now live in a small/tiny North Somerset village called Backwell. It's pretty much joined at the hip with a little town called Nailsea so stand by for Nailsea and Backwell Daily Photos. Or should that be Backwell and Nailsea...?

Cheers,

MB

6 Comments:

Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

Looking forward to Nailsea DP

I see that despite it's name it isn't actually on the sea but on the road from Bristol to Weston-super-Mare and inland from Clevedon, so I'm sure the area around has lots to offer. There's no rule to say you can't post pictures of the surrounding countryside.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Ham said...

Great picture to go out on, hope you stick with it, it's always interesting to see the world through other's eyes.

All the best, whatever you choose.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Ame said...

Sweet Ada Baby!
;)
x
o

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will miss your posts.

teeth whitening

7:49 PM  
Blogger Web-OJ said...

She's a doll!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Jilly said...

You chose to end with a beautiful photograph - but I love your Nailsea DP blog.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com