Monday, March 05, 2007

Crocii - is that even the correct plural?



Back to Vivary park for the Crocii I posted the other day, this shot has not been touched, boosted, cropped, adjusted, fettled, frotted or any other operation - legal or otherwise!

I was just snapping away, blown away by how many flowers had shot up, I really should have spent more time on some composition - still, am I the only DPBer that feels a bit strange walking around town with a camera permanently attached to my face??

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ame said...

You're gonna have to change your name from Mountainboy to Flowerboy pretty soon! Nice shot and nice new avatar! ;)

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! dont worry!
my better said he wouldnt even recognise me without the camera around my neck ..quite "humiliating" but true :D

anyway, wonderful photo!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction - my better "half"

10:34 AM  
Blogger Jing said...

:))
nice shot.
i am now starting to used to this: camera in hands....all the time!!!

jing

12:54 PM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

The last time I used the plural croci [only one i not two] I was criticised for not using the more common crocuses but then the critiquer was an American professor of English.

Round here it is still the daffs that are poking there heads up but saw lots croci, mostly pink ones, today while on a day trip to Dewsbury.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Mountainboy said...

Gerald, it is amazing the difference a few miles makes. Our have all been out for weeks now. It is so mild that I have planted my peas outdoors already.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com