Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Balloon Has Gone Up


Just caught this flying over my house as I walked back from buying some cider ready for a night of football (soccer for our American friends) and boxing.
That's watching not taking part, obviously - cider might be partly responsible for some of the shenanigans that go on in town later but it's not drunk ringside as a rule!
It has been a lovely day, perfect for floating above us all, being pointed at by children, barked at by dogs and photographed by bloggers...


3 Comments:

Blogger Ame said...

WOW! Awesome shot Mark! Here's to lookin' up! =)

Enjoy the cider and what little of the sports you can remember!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

RUNNIN' back to my cave! LOL!

;)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Carol E. said...

Great job catching this neat photo! Recently a lovely and large V of geese flew very low, right over my house and over me. Sadly, I did not have my camera in hand. Lucky you that you did.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Hi Mountainboy, I hope you had some more fun watching football with your friends, drinking the cider, talking about the ballonists in the sky.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com