Monday, October 30, 2006

St Mary Magdelen Church



Whoo hahhhaaaa.....

Nearly Halloween folks!

This is taken in the grounds of the wonderful St Mary Magdalen church, smack bang in the centre of Taunton, our church since 1308.
I will take some serious photos in here when I can but for now you can do a lot worse than look at their own website.

Hope everyone is well advanced in their preparations for Halloween, now where did I put my Trick or Treaters tripwires....

Taunton Spooky Daily Tune today is 'Aisha' by Death in Vegas.

'Aisha, we only just met but I think you ought to know; I'm a murderer'.... Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Ooooh just found you via pod. I grew up in Taunton and am not too far away now (Devon) having lived in London for some time. I enjoy seeing these views of a town I once called home. This one is suitably halloweenish :-)

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey D.
Welcome home!
Let me know what you'd like to see from your home town.
Come back tomorrow for your favourite Antipodean crooner!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Pod said...

donna fancy seeing you here! this isn't as scary as my halloween post though........

10:22 AM  
Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Scary shot. I like the mood though.

11:53 AM  
Blogger kaa said...

setting the tone for Halloween... dark and creepy..

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com