Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back to the Tudor House


I said I would go back to the Tudor House soon so I popped back tonight with the 200mm lens on the Nikon hoping to capture some detail I thought I had seen the other day.

Well here it is, I was not so interested in the woman, who looks like something from a ship by the way, rather the creepy face carved into the post she hang from!

What I didn't notice until I loaded the photo into Apple Aperture is the date carved into the beam behind it, from what I can work out it says 13?8, I will have to go back to try and see the missing digit.

While I was taking the photo there was a minor commotion behind me when a police officer was stopping a couple of lads drinking cider in the street, when I left 2 PCSOs had just turned up to back him up. I didn't think he would appreciate a photo so I left them to it!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger iBlowfish said...

One cold lady without eyebrows. I guess time was wiped out her eyebrows completely. Anyway thanks for visiting my blog.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh, golden opportunity. What do you think they would have done if you had photographed them? Your photo does indeed remind me of ships with the female figure carved in it.

2:42 AM  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

lets bet..maybe 1378:)

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com