Wednesday, January 31, 2007

County Stores


Well this is it, I had to go back this afternoon and get a photo!
While I was there I picked up everything I need to make Nigiri tomorrow, ok it was meant for tonight but something happened with an evil KFC so the less said the better!

While I was waiting outside to take the photo, a colleague from the constabulary was making an arrest a few hundred metres away, she obviously called for backup as a response car made its way to the scene with the 'Blues & Two's' flashing & blaring.
As soon as the siren was heard a dodgy looking bloke started muttering in an agitated fashion and then nipped into the shop. If you look in the near window you can see him observing the police make their arrest... How interesting... I wonder if he is wanted or just nervous around the plod???

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Action shot! BRILL!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com