Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tonight In Town



I was walking to the butchers in town this evening when I saw, or rather my lovely girlfriend saw, the last of the days sun hitting St Mary Magdalen church.

So I stood like a wally waiting for a gap in traffic to snap it, strangely there were lots of people walking around with video cameras and big furry microphones, no idea what was going on there!

In the foreground is another monument, I think this one is specific to the Somerset Light Infantry but I will check that out.

Onto the music, I was torn today - two great tunes going round in my mind, one will have to wait 'til tomorrow... Today is the turn of Belle and Sebastian, not the cute French childrens show but the cute Glaswegian band with the equally cute 'The Boy With the Arab Strap'.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dennys Sanborns (AKA Juan Cabeza de Vaca) said...

The mexican skeletons were inspiration of Tim for his movie, he said it in an interview. By the way, I also like Belle and sebastian.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Interesting point-of-view, and the light is fantastic.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this church is monumental. And the light is wonderful:)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Mountainboy said...

It is pretty spectacular Zsolt, will try to do it justice when I get a better camera.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com