Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Wooden Pigs



These pigs hang around in the market, I think people refer to it as the 'Pig Market' but I don't believe many pigs change hands in there anymore. I do buy my meat there but only from a domestic butcher!

We do have a cattle market, that's a different matter, it's only a few hundred metres from my house so the smell and noise from that place can be quite something, I will get some pictures next time I get chance.

A hello to Tim, a Tauntonian who has found my blog, hope you keep visiting and finding something of interest!

Todays tune is a cracker from another couple of punk pioneers; Mick Jones and Don Letts who got together after The Clash split to form Big Audio Dynamite, great stuff!

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

These look like good seats.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Pod said...

really like the daily tunes idea. you have taste young man!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Reminds me of the concrete cows in Milton Keynes. Cue the Style Council..

11:38 PM  
Blogger dot said...

How cute!

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I neved seen wodden pigs like this before.:)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Whimsical!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com