Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hammet Street Chimney Garden!


Another from Hammet Street, this time looking up to the top of these great houses.
I have already said how much I love chimneys, but taking your eye above the normal level is always interesting - especially when you think you know a place, it's surprising what you don't see unless you look!
In this case I wonder if the residents are aware just how much green space they have up there on their chimney stack? Plenty of anti-pigeon spikes but a goodly amount of green stuff too.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ame said...

LOL! Funny Mark!

And "Green Stuff" is good...specially the kind that grows on trees in my backyard and helps put the kids thru school!

I WISH!
;)x

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com