Sunday, November 12, 2006

The pub.... Pen and Quill



About four years ago I visited Taunton Police Station to meet a couple of colleagues, we went to this pub for lunch. That was my first visit to Taunton and I have not been back to the pub since, the food was good - no idea why I haven't been back. Too much choice really...

This IS the start of a series, it's quite an easy series for any UK DPBlogger - all the pubs in your town, maybe I should have a pint in each one I photograph!?

Taunton Daily Tune today is E-Pro by Beck - great tune, I know nothing about it really but I think Beck is great - maybe you can tell me about him?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Mind if I join you--a pint at each visit sounds good to me. The building looks very inviting!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many years ago, I was visiting a friend living in Andover. One morning, we started driving the country roads heading west and stopped in each village we came to, and sampled a half of the local bitters. That day is one of my most favourite memories.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may I join too? But who will drive?:)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not a bad pub really to drink in. Been there quite a few times, and also has sport on at times so you can watch the Mighty MAN UTD continue with their excellent season ;-)

Wouldn't take too long to photograph all the pubs where i live... Only one in my village!!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any excuse to visit pubs hey!?? I look forward to the series... as do you I'm sure!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Fun Stuffs said...

Thanks for sharing thiss

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com