Monday, November 06, 2006

A Real Fun Guy...



The day started in total fog, I drove 40 miles through fog, worked all day then drove home through fog...

Consequently you have a photo taken a few days ago when me, my girlfriend and my baby went for a walk in the hills around Taunton.

It was very wet and quite warm, ideal funghi conditions so we had a nose around in the undergrowth and there, hiding between the brambles were these. Anyone identify them?

Tune for the day - I have left the punk theme behind and picked a tune from the Polyphonic Spree album 'The beginning Stages of...' The tune is Soldier Girl, a great album and a great tune.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pod said...

is that a nibble taken off one of them? i have only heard one track of the polyphonics..'light and day' which i really like. it is in the film 'eternal sunshine' bla bla but i am sure you know that. so you were exagerating a little on the cold?

4:34 AM  
Blogger Pod said...

i think that song reminds you of someone?

4:37 AM  
Blogger Mountainboy said...

Well it certainly isn't me nibbling at them, I am not entirely sure what they are, but one of the maybes is at least inedible and at worst poisonous so without a thorough taste test I'd leave well alone!

As for the tune, I didn't have anyone in mind, now if the song was about 'my little Law Enforcement Girl' that would be a different matter! ;)

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the fog very bad...pls drive safely...:)

Thanks for checking my site:) and the comments...


I would like to invite you to the 'Circles....Circles...' - Sharp EYES DP quiz...pls see my post today;)

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com