Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Taunton Country Market Ltd



This used to be the WI shop, it seems it is run along the same lines - as a cooperative, in fact if you are a small scale producer in Taunton they are looking for more products.

It's a great little shop filled with whatever is seasonal at the time and crafty things like bird boxes, cakes etc. I have not bought anything in there yet but after popping in for a chat after taking this photo I will be doing in future.

Taunton Daily Tunes
A bit of Bush today - Kate Bush with Wuthering Heights

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

One must not resist the welcoming smile.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Ame said...

Cute! My kind of shop...specially the crafty section upstairs! ;-) Hey! I have a good Mom-at-school friend who's from the next town over...to the East I guess ya could say! Small world!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Pod said...

top tune. i love kate

12:43 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Aah, Kate Bush!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Mountainboy said...

Yeovil ame?

7:21 PM  
Blogger Ame said...

Nope that's not it MB...I'll have to ask her again...and I'm laughing to myself...cuz it took me a second to figure out what you were asking me about...I thought you were just making some strange comment...like Ya-VOLE! Oldtimer's moment, LOL! ;-)

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com